1. Agree or disagree: It's okay to insult or make fun of people as long as they don't hear it.
2. What are some common signs of disrespect that you see in people here at school? How do you feel about that?
3. What do you dislike most about the way people treat each other here at school? What do you like the most? Why do you feel that way?
4. Are there a lot of put-downs here at school? Are put-downs a sign of disrespect? How, in what way?
5. Is there a difference between a put-down and an insult? What's the difference?
6. Do you have to like a person in order to be respectful, or can you be respectful to someone even if you don't particularly care for him or her?
7. When you're with a group of kids, what things might other people do or say that make you feel good? What things make you feel bad?
8. Do you think there is racism here at school? How is it expressed? How does that make you feel?
9. Have you, personally, ever experienced racism or some other type of prejudice? What happened? How did it make you feel?
10. Do the kids in your school tend to stay within their own racial and ethnic groups, or do they mix. Why do you think that happens here?
11. Several of the kids in the video commented that they feel pressure to stay with their own kind rather than mixing. Do you find the same pressures here at your school?
12. Do you think people are afraid of differences sometimes? Can you give some examples? Why do you think that's true?
13. Is it harder to respect someone who is very different from us? Why?
14. What are the benefits of having friends who are different from us?
15. Have you ever learned something new about a different culture from a friend?
16. How well do you kids know each other? What things stand in the way of getting to know people better?
17. What responsibilities do you feel you have toward your classmates?
18. Is it ever okay to treat another person with disrespect?
19. What are the benefits of treating people with respect?
20. The kids in this video said they think everybody is entitled to be treated with respect. Do you agree?
21. What was most meaningful to you in this video?
I think that BIlly Pilgrim's journeys through time could instead be a social commentary on Post-Traumatic Stress disorder. Billy isn't skipping through time, instead he's an old man sitting at his home, his daughter is taking care of him, and when he closes his eyes he suffers his wartime flashbacks and delusions about traveling through space in which he lives in a dream with elements from his life, like how Montana Wildhack was the Porn Star from the book store that Billy visited to see the Kilgore Trout novels. It also explains why the boo